What should I bring to my appointment?
Here is a quick checklist of items to bring with you when coming for an appointment.
- Referral letter (unless this has been forwarded directly to us by your referring practitioner);
- Medicare or Veterans Affairs card;
- Insurance information (Private Health, Workers Compensation);
- Previous X-Rays / CT’s / MRI’s ; and
- Copies of any operation records or medical notes if you have had previous treatment / surgery.
Will my medical records be kept Private and Confidential?
Your medical records are handled with the utmost respect for patient privacy.
All our staff are required to comply with strict patient confidentiality and privacy policies and procedures at all times.
Our practice will not ordinarily release any information, unless required by law, from your medical file without your prior consent.
Do I need a referral to make an appointment?
Generally you are required to have a referral from your GP (or other Specialist) to see Dr Thomas. For more information on the referral process please contact our team.
- (02) 9650 4981
- (02) 9650 4910
Your rebate from Medicare is generally higher for specialist services where you have sought a referral.